$19.99 - $20.95
The WhiteLite's 3 powerful LEDs are just what you need to get home safely after the sun goes down. With its steady and blinking modes you're sure to catch the attention of drivers and its included mini batteries are good for up to 100 hours of use! Plus, the WhiteLite II features a super-simple no-tools handlebar mount that works on any bike!
$45.99 - $49.99
Modern lighting technology meets vintage style in Sunlite's Low Rider LED Bullet. The bullet shape hearkens back to the era of generator-powered headlights, but this modern torch features three LED lights to brighten your way through nighttime streets. It runs on two C-cell batteries (sold separately) for hours of use, and the two modes let you choose between a steady beam and a flashing beam. This light mounts easily on your fork or under your headset spacers to shed light on all your night time rides.
NiteRider's Lumina 750 will guide you safely home. This bright light puts out up to 750 lumens for up to 18 hours and weighs in at only 172 grams! It attaches easily onto handlebars (up to 31.8mm in diameter) or a helmet so you can be ready to head out the door in no time. There are five modes to choose from: high, medium, low, energy-saving walk, and flash. You can charge it off a computer's USB port, and should you throw it in a bag for later use, the Lumina's lock-out mode ensures it won't accidentally turn on and waste battery life.
NiteRider understand lights are an integral part of your daily commute. Using a light can mean the difference between being seen or not by automobile drivers. Many of the "entry level" commuter lights are nothing more than "be seen" lights. Your overall safety and visibility should not be limited by your budget, that's why NiteRider created the Mako Series. The Mako line offers three models and up to 250 lumens, not only allowing the cyclist to be seen, but allowing the cyclist to see as well. A favorite feature is the side "gills" that emits light, it not only looks cool, but makes the Makos more visible. The Mako line is easy on the wallet and easy to operate. - Side lights - Economical, high output light - Super bright flash setting ideal for daylight use - Easy operation battery operated (comes with 2 x AA) - 3 light settings – High, Low and Flash - Lumen Output: 150 - Run Time: 18:00 – 72:00hrs - Weight: 175g - Battery: Alkaline AA x 2 WARRANTY The Mako 150 is backed by NiteRider's lifetime warranty that covers any defects in material and workmanship, mechanical components (housings, covers, mounts and fasteners) and LEDs. SYSTEM INCLUDES - LED Light Head - Handlebar Mount - 2 AA Alkaline Batteries
The NiteRider Swift 500 delivers everyday reliable performance in an economical ultra compact head light. Sporting features like an easy on and off handlebar strap mount, low battery indicator and to top it off, it's USB Rechargeable; making it the perfect light of choice for commuters and cycling enthusiasts. Although small in size, make no mistake; the Swift 500 packs a big punch with a maximum light output of 500 lumens! Powered by an internal Lithium Ion battery, in Walk Mode, the Swift 500 can run for up to twenty-five hours before it needs a charge. - Highly durable design made with fiberglass reinforced plastic - Smooth 500 lumen beam pattern in an ultra compact and lightweight design - Innovative Collimator Lens – optimizes your field of view - Built-in, easy on and off handlebar strap mount - 4 Light Levels plus 1 Daylight Flash Mode - Fuel Gauge / Battery Level Indicator - FL1 Standard IP64, dust and water-resistant - Convenient USB rechargeable WARRANTY - The Swift 500 is backed by NiteRider's lifetime warranty that covers any defects in material and workmanship, mechanical components (housings, covers, mounts and fasteners) and LEDs. SYSTEM INCLUDES - LED Light Head - Internal Li-Ion Battery - Build-in, Handlebar Mount - USB Charging Cable
Giant's Numen Mini Taillight is small, powerful and surprisingly bright. It's so lightweight, you can just leave it on your bike where drivers will notice its 2 bright LEDs. This nice light has a flexible rubber mount so you can attach it almost anywhere on your bike. It has steady and flashing modes and runs up to 100 hours on its included batteries.
Lights, camera, Electra. Vintage look, modern personality. The Electra Retro Headlight provides plenty of light in front of your bike, no matter what time of day. Light up your life—and your bike. - Bright and efficient LED element - Includes brackets to mount on fork crown and four AAA batteries - Low battery indicator - StVZO compliant
Brighten your rides with Cygolite's Metro 400. This bright, USB-rechargeable light throws 400 lumens in a wide beam with side illumination ports that are great for commuters and trail riders alike. It features a unique SteadyPulse mode that alerts night time motorists with pulses of light while still constantly lighting your path and a DayLightning mode that creates super-visible flashes for enhanced visibility during the day. It also packs high, medium, low, and walking modes to customize your output and run times. Plus, a tool-free handlebar mount makes installation simple.
The Ion Pro RT front bike light lets you ride with confidence at all hours of the day. The USB rechargeable light features 5 modes for day and night, and its compact design and adjustable hard mount make it easy to securely attach it to the handlebars of any bike. Product details - Ion Pro RT provides a powerful beam that lights up the full width of any road or trail - 1300 Lumens via high-power CREE LED - 1300LM-1.5hrs, 800LM-3hrs, 400LM-6hrs, night flash-26hrs, day flash 22hrs - Connect with Garmin and Bontrager ANT+ devices for always on, battery status, and control - Includes adjustable light mount that fits bars from 25.4-35.0mm - Blendr compatible with helmet mount available - Includes Ion Pro RT light, Adjustable hard mount, and micro USB charging cable
With the push of a button, the 2’Fer can switch between a white 60 lumen front light and a red 20 lumen rear light. Holding the button for 2 seconds turns the light on and off, and pushing the button once changes modes between white solid, red solid, white flashing and red flashing. The light also remembers which mode you were last using and turns on in that mode. - Charging cable included, no tools required - Lithium Polymer battery - Waterproof to IP-65 standard - 3 hour recharge time - 18g / 0.04lb each As Front: - 60 Lumens - Runtime: High 1.5hrs, Flashing 5hrs As Rear: - 20 Lumens - Runtime: High 1.5hrs, Flashing 5hrs
- 2 Super-bright White LEDs - Press lens to turn on - 15 Lumen output - Silicon straps mount to any handlebar, no tools required - 70 hr steady, 140hr flashing runtimes
Topeak's WhiteLite Race's two super-bright LEDs are just what you need to get home safely after the sun goes down. With its steady and blinking modes you're sure to catch the attention of drivers and its included coin batteries are good for up to 140 hours of use! Plus, the WhiteLite Race features a super-simple no-tools rubber strap handlebar mount that works on any bike. Just push the lens to toggle the light's modes!
- High power 100 lux LED light, more than 50,000 hours life span - Compatible with 6-12V E-bike battery - High-quality metal housing - Double-Lens-Tech for perfect light distribution and high efficiancy - Visible from the side - Retro reflector can be mounted optionally - 105g
- High power 100 lux LED light, more than 50,000 hours life span - Dynamo operated - Double-Lens-Tech for perfect light distribution and high efficiancy - Visible from the side - Retro reflector can be mounted optionally - 70g
- High power 50 lux LED light, more than 50,000 hours life span - Compatible with 6-12V E-bike battery - Visible from the side - Double-Lens-Tech for perfect light distribution and high efficiancy - Retro reflector can be mounted optionally - 70g
Others out on the roads and paths will see you when Sunlite's HL-L380 Headlight is on your bike. It sports 3 bright Nichia LEDs, steady and flashing modes, and 200 hours of run time! A quick-release handlebar mount is included, too.
Put it on your handlebars, put it on your fork leg, put it anywhere, Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere. This powerful little light has 4 LEDs and runs for 60 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
- Single LED 115 lumen light - Water resistant aluminum casing - Multi-fit QR mounting bracket - 3 AAA batteries provide power for up to 18 hours - 3 modes including 2 solid, and one flashing setting
- 350 lumen XM-L LED - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - Low battery, charging, and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit QR handlebar bracket - 2.2 ~ 6 hour run time per charge
- Single super bright LED safety light - USB rechargeable - cable included - Low battery indicator - Short 2.5-3 hour charge time with indicator light - Quick and easy to use silicone band attachment - 2 modes - Steady and flash - Lumens: 35
• 3 watt LED light • 2 modes (1 steady 1 flashing) • Aluminum casing • Uses 4xAAA batteries (included)
Headlight • 3 watt LED headlight • 2 modes (1 steady; 1 flashing) • Aluminum casing • Uses 4 AAA batteries (included) Taillight • 2 x 0.5 watt super bright LEDs • 3 modes (1 steady; 2 flashing) • Multi-fit QR seat post mount • Uses 2 AAA batteries (included) • Water resistant
• Super bright LED • Attaches to most handlebars with included silicone strap
Put it on your handlebars, put it on your fork leg, put it anywhere—Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere! This powerful little light has 2 LEDs and runs for a whopping 100 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
• 2 LED front and rear light set • Built-in Li-Ion rechargeable batteries • 3 modes (1 steady 2 flashing) • Micro USB rechargeable
• Water resistant black silicone body • Up to 100 hours run time • Flashing and steady modes • Each light uses 2 x CR2032 batteries (included)
• 2 bright Nichia LEDs • Uses 2 CR 2032 lithium batteries (included) • 100 hour run time • 3 modes: 2 flashing and 1 steady • Water-resistant silicone body
Light your path and be seen with Sunlite's HL-L535 Headlight. Three AAA batteries power five Cree LEDs for up to 70 hours. It's housed in a tough, water-resistant body, has a quick-release bracket that fits a wide range of handlebars, and boasts steady and flashing modes. It's perfect for commuting year-round.
- 32 lumen single LED safety light - 2 modes - steady and flashing - 2 CR2032 batteries included - Water resistant design
- 80-lumen COB chip LED headlight - Powered by 2 AAA batteries (included) - Can be installed horizontally or vertically - IPX3 water-resistant rating
Page 1 of 6 Next page