The Rampage rear wheel rolls on a four-bearing sealed cassette hub with 14mm chromoly axle. It's hand-laced to a 36-hole Rampage double-wall rim, and features a 11T chromoly driver with 3-pawl system.It's designed for BMX 110mm wide frames. - Axle: 14mm chromoly - Driver: 1-pc chromoly RHD, 11T - Driver bearings: 6802 (x2), verify bearing number on side of rubber seal - Driver pawls: 3 pawl - Driver spring: Wraparound (x1) - Hardware: Steel (17mm wheel nuts) - Hub shell bearings: 6902 (x2) verify bearing number on side of rubber seal - Drilling: 36H
- For 37-590 ISO tires only (TIRE2625) - 26x1 3/8 North American size (E.A.3 British Rim/650A French)
$60.99 - $62.49
Sta-Tru Double Wall Front Wheels. - Hub/Brake Compatibility: Rim Brake - Wheel Size: 26-inch x 1 3/8 - ISO Diameter: 590 / 26 x 1 3/8-inch - Front Axle: 3/8-inch x 100mm - Valve: Schrader - Tire Type: Clincher
$77.49 - $92.99
- STW ST1 26.5mm wide alloy rims - KT QR ATB 9mm/100/108 axle - Black or Silver UCP spokes
- An ultra-wide, high-performance alloy rim, weight-optimized for Enduro, Trail, and All-Mountain use - 32 holes with an inner width of 35mm and outer width of 39.5mm provide ultra-wide support for Plus-Size and high-volume tires - The corrugated rim center adds exceptional strength, making it more rigid and allowing the rim to be wider without adding material - Shot-peened finish to increase fatigue life and make it more durable
The best price on the market for a wheel meant to be ridden. Single-wall rims and loose-ball hubs that come out of the box round and true.
Best value in quick-release disc wheels.
Quality Wheels Value Series Disc Rear Wheel 26 SRAM 406 6-bolt / Sun SR25 Black
This wheel matches original equipment for Surly Long Haul Trucker.
If you need just one wheel for on-the-spot repairs, this wheel features both rim brake and disc brake compatibility.
Big tires and wide rims normally mean heavy wheels. But not with the BR 2250. Nearly as light as standard wheels and with the grip only fatties can offer, this wheelset turns any fat bike into a fun-machine - Intended Use = Fat Bike - Internal Rim width = 76mm; External width = 81mm - Black J-bend spokes built with a 3-cross pattern and silver alloy Pro Lock nipples - Includes 6-bolt adaptor and rim strip
Big tires and wide rims normally mean heavy wheels. But not with the BR 2250. Nearly as light as standard wheels and with the grip only fatties can offer, this wheelset turns any fat bike into a fun-machine. - Intended Use = Fat Bike - Internal Rim width = 76mm; External width = 81mm - 18 step star-ratchet drive system - Black J-bend spokes built with a 3-cross pattern and silver alloy Pro Lock nipples - Set up for 197mm thru axle with Shimano 9/10 freehub body installed - Includes 190mm thru axle end caps for Shimano freehub body, XD Driver with 190mm and 197mm thru axle end cap, 6-bolt adapter and rim strip - Tubeless kit in development
- Black Ops DW1.1 wheelsets for popular modern day BMX and wheelie bikes - Black Ops MX1100 hubs with sealed bearings and laced with DT spokes - 24mm inner rim width supports a variety of modern sizes - OLD: Front: 100mm, Rear: 110mm - Gears: Singlespeed freewheel - Type: Tube only - Size: 26-inch
Lightweight, yet tough wheels with Pimplite hubs and 28mm Pimplite rims - All black with gold Torque nipples (an oversized alloy nipple offering the strength of a brass nipple while saving 20g per wheel, plus more pivot range at the spoke hole for reduced stress on spoke) - Front: 20mm thru-axle, adapters sold separately - Rear: 12 x 135mm thru-axle and accepts an 8–11-speed cassette or 10 x 135mm bolt-on for single-speed use - Accepts Pimplite HG-splined cassette or Pimplite micro-cassette single-speed - All have 6-bolt disc mount and Atomlab rim strips
- Hand built with precision Pimp or Pimplite hubs and 28mm Standard Issue rims - *Front Pimplite 20mm thru-axle hub can be fit to 9mm QR and 15mm thru-axle forks using adapters (sold separately) - Standard diameter brass nipples (not Torque nipples) -
Page 1 of 1