$99.99 - $130.00
Surly's Steamroller Fork pairs great handling with urban utility. It has steep track geometry for lightening fast response, making it as at home on the velodrome as it is flying downtown with cars and pedestrians. It features a flat crown, drilled to accept a standard-reach caliper brake, and the use of wide 38mm tires. And its stealthy Black powdercoat means your opponents in the Pursuit race will never see you coming!
- Hi-tensile steel construction - Caliper brake mount - 35mm rake - Steerer Type: Threaded - Steerer Size: 1-inch - Steerer Length: 200mm - Brake Mount: Caliper - Axle-to-Crown: 395mm - Race Diameter: 27mm - Axle: 3/8-inch - Thread Length: 100mm
$179.99 - $209.99
- Monark style linkage fork for vintage cruisers - Full chromoly construction - Disc or Drum brake mounts (160mm Max rotor) - Size: 26" - Rake: 57mm - Axle-to-Crown: 417mm - Axle: 3/8" - O.L.D.: 100mm
Economically priced hi-tensile steel MTB fork for 26-inch wheels. - Steerer Type: Threaded Steerer - Size: 1" (7/8 ID) - Steerer Length: 198mm - Rake: 45mm - Axle-to-Crown: 393mm - Race Diameter: 27mm - Axle: 3/8" - Thread Length: 95mm
• Caliper brake mounts • 35mm rake • High-tensile steel construction • 1-inch steerer diameter • 165mm steerer length • Threaded fork • Compatible with 16-inch wheels
$49.99 - $59.99
• Caliper brake mounts • 385mm axle-to-crown • Chromoly construction • 1-inch steerer diameter • Threaded fork
• Cantilever brake mounts • High-tensile steel construction • Threaded fork • Steerer diameter: 1-inch • Steerer length: 200mm • For bikes with 26-inch wheels
• Cantilever brake mounts • Chromoly construction • Threadless fork • For 26-inch wheels • 250mm steerer length • 1 1/8-inch steerer diameter
$57.18 - $69.99
• Caliper brake mounts • 45mm rake • Chromoly construction • Threadless fork • 300mm steerer length
A day of slicing through sweet ribbons of singletrack on a bike sporting a RockShox 30 Silver will leave you smiling all the way to the bank. Race-proven plushness and ease of setup means more time on the trail and less time tinkering. Lightweight and packed full of legendary RockShox technology, the 30 Silver is sure to boost the level of your ride without boosting your wallet in the process. - TurnKey damper - Crown Race: 30mm - Steerer Tube Length: 265mm - Positive Spring: Coil - Negative Spring: Coil - External Adjustments: Rebound Damping, Low Speed Compression Damping - Maximum Tire Width: 62mm - Maximum tire size: 26 x 2.4"
The No.9 CX Flat Mount fork is a light-weight, forward-compatible front-end upgrade, ideal for cyclocross, gravel, or commuting. Featuring the flat mount disc brake standard, easy fender mounts and 12mm thru-axle dropouts to create a refined, clean design that trims considerable weight over previous versions. The fork provides big tire clearance, precise handling and tracking capabilities, and a comfortable ride quality that Whisky forks are known for. - 12mm thru-axle, 100mm spacing - Designed for flat mount disc brakes - Hidden, removable fender mounts - 42mm max recommended tire size - ASTM Condition 2 - For off-road riding and jumps less than 12-inches - Includes thru-axle and Whisky Parts Co. compression plug
When a fork isn’t designed well, you feel it from the minute you start your ride. That is why Whisky poured over every detail, pushed the limits, and broke new ground during the creation of the No.7 Carbon Disc Cyclocross Fork. It makes sure you don't have to worry about uncomfortable chatter or vibration while experiencing an astoundingly plush ride. They've accomplished this by using proven technologies like a delightfully stiff and compliant UD carbon fiber construction, not to mention the use of disc brake mounts on their CX forks. It all results in an enhanced riding experience and adds up to performance that you can count on. - Axle to Crown Length: 392.2mm - Brake Mount (Fork): Post Mount 140mm - Front Axle: 10mm x 100mm - Material: Carbon - Maximum Tire Clearance (Fork): 48 - Offset: 47mm - Rotor Size (Fork): 160mm - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6 - Steerer Tube Length (mm): 300mm - Wheel Size: 700c
The Whisky No.7 RD fork is a modern caliper road fork for road bikes with tapered steertubes. Their No.7 RD fork features a standard 9mm x 100mm QR axle. It offers low weight, precise handling, and clearance for 28c tires. This is a perfect upgrade fork for in lieu of a steel or alloy fork, and makes a great replacement fork for existing carbon product.
Whisky poured over every detail, pushed the limits and broke new ground during the creation of the No.9 Rigid Carbon Mountain Bike Fork. It eliminates uncomfortable chatter and vibration over rough sections for an astoundingly plush ride. The delightfully stiff and compliant UD carbon fiber construction, tapered steerer, and 15mm thru-axle ensure minimal weight and precise handling. It all results in an enhanced riding experience and adds up to performance that you can count on. - Custom DT RWS Skewer included - 3.0" max recommended tire size - Axle to Crown Length: 480mm - Brake Mount: IS Disc Brake 160mm - Crown Race: 40 - Defined Color: Black - Front Axle: 15 x 100mm - Offset: 51mm - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6 - Steerer Type: Tapered - Weight: 750 grams - Wheel Size: 29-inch
The Whisky No.9 RD thru-axle fork is designed from the ground up to offer a modern road fork experience. Big tire clearance, flat mount brake capability, and internal cable routing all add up to a clean look and capable performance. Featuring sleek hidden fender mounts, this fork carries through with Whisky’s promise of refined, versatile performance. - 1-1/4-inch Tapered steerer tube - 12mm thru-axle, 100mm spacing - Designed for flat mount disc brakes - Hidden, removable fender mounts - 700 x 30c max recommended tire size - Includes thru axle and Whisky Parts Co. compression plug
- Hi-tensile steel construction - Available with brake studs or without - 60mm rake - Type: Cruiser Size: 26" - Steerer Type: Threaded Steerer - Steerer Length: 250mm - Axle-to-Crown: 400mm - Axle: 3/8" - Thread Length: 125mm - O.L.D.: 100mm
$58.49 - $60.69
- Cantilever brake mounts - 45mm rake - Hi-tensile steel construction - Steerer Type: Threaded - Steerer Size: 1-inch - Brake Mount: Cantilever - Rake: 45mm - Axle-to-Crown: 405mm - Thread Length: 120mm - Axle: QR 9mm
- Brake mounts: Caliper - Construction: Hi-tensile steel - Rake: 50mm - Type: LW - Steerer type: Threaded - Race diameter: 27mm - Axle: 3/8'inch
• High-tensile steel construction • Springer suspension • Threaded • 1-inch diameter (7/8-inch inner diameter) • 20-inch version steerer length: 148mm • 26-inch version steerer length: 180mm
• Cantilever brake mounts • 45mm rake • Chromoly construction • 1-inch steerer diameter • 250mm steerer length • Threaded fork
• Cantilever brake mounts • 45mm rake • High-tensile steel construction • Threaded fork
$75.59 - $98.79
• Chromoly construction • V-brake mounts • Fits bikes with 16-inch wheels • Steerer length: 250mm
$88.19 - $104.99
• Chromoly construction • V-brake mounts • I.S. disc mount • Fits bikes with 20-inch wheels • Steerer length: 250mm
• Cantilever brake mounts • High-tensile steel construction • Threaded fork • Steerer diameter: 1-inch • Steerer length: 180mm
$82.39 - $89.99
• Cantilever brake mounts • 45mm rake • Chromoly construction • 1 1/8-inch steerer diameter • Threadless fork
Now you can update your 2010+ BoXXer Race, Team, RC, R2C2 and World Cup with the Charger Damper Upgrade Kit. The Charger is RockShox’s insanely refined damper, and its sealed construction with an expandable rubber bladder ensures damping consistency, reduces vibration, and is almost 100 grams lighter than the previous BoXXer damper. Adjustment is easy and intuitive, with a single compression adjuster and a beginning stroke rebound adjuster with a factory set Rapid Recovery tune. The internal shim stacks can be re-tuned for light or firm compression and rebound settings. Includes damper, syringe, and suspension fluid.
Upgrade your BoXXer with RockShox's Solo Air spring with revised spring curve and air spring tunability with Bottomless Tokens (4 included in package). This kit is compatible with BoXXer World Cup forks from 2011 to 2014 (serial number later than 16T11XXXXXXX).
More than 20 years ago, BoXXer changed the DH world when it hit the scene. Featuring Charger 2.1 damper for unrivaled control between the tape. Ultra-low friction SKF wiper seals and race-proven Maxima Plush damping fluid all work overtime to reduce friction, noise, and provide lasting fork performance all the way to the finish corral. - Completely re-designed to reduce hand fatigue and fight unwanted friction, the Charger 2.1 damper increases confidence and control over every trail - Charger 2.1 RC2 damper featuring independent high- and low-speed compression adjust - Highly tunable DH-specific DebonAir spring offers a coil-like consistent feel throughout the travel - Ultra-low friction SKF wiper seals provide long-lasting fork performance and improve overall suspension feel - Maxima Plush damping fluid reduces friction and silences damper noise - Ultimate foil graphics package
- Slides over upper fork legs to prevent frame/fork contact - Works on 35mm boXXers only
$17.00 - $40.00
Service kits include dust seals, foam rings, oil seals, air and damper o-rings needed for basic service.
Page 1 of 3 Next page