$12.99 - $26.00
These baseplates are the foundation that keeps Chris King headsets turning with legendary smoothness. Manufactured from high-quality stainless steel or titanium, Chris King makes replacement baseplates for all standard sizes and a number of ingenious solutions for those that need something a little special to make their headset work. - Engineered and manufactured in Portland, Oregon USA - High-quality stainless steel and titanium baseplates available for all standard Chris King headset sizes - Titanium baseplates are available in 1-inch and 1 1/8-inch sizes only - Devolution baseplates are a stainless steel solution that allow King headsets to adapt to a wide variety of steerer tube sizes - King Stainless Steel baseplates are available in undersized and oversized versions for irregular steerer tube sizes
Zipp's Stem Top Cap and Bolt are designed to work specifically with Zipp stems. The eight-gram aluminum cap and nine-gram-bolt are the same as those used on bikes built for Zipp-sponsored professional teams. The bolt has a T25 Torx head for ease of adjustment and so you need only one tool for your Zipp cockpit.
- Cannondale conversion headset, allows 1-1/8" forks to fit into Headshok frames - CNC 6061 aluminum cups with sealed cartridge bearings - 30.0mm crown race ID, 49.5mm cup OD. Top cap and star nut included
- Reusable threadless headset preload device for 1-1/8" carbon steerers - Dual wedge expander sleeve offers greater contact area which reinforces the steerer tube against stem clamping loads - Grooved sleeve will not slip, even under strong vibrations - Includes 7075 aluminum bolt and an elastomer to prevent overtightening - Choose carbon fiber or aluminum top cap
- Woodman's proprietary full complement cartridge bearing (no retainer) - Choose 36x45 degree (Cane Creek drop-in) 45x45 degree (Campy drop-in, Zero Stack press-fit), 1-1/8" only - WN-3950: replacement aluminum crown race for 1-1/8" Axis SPG 45 -degree split-type
$29.99 - $31.99
WeThePeople's Compact Headset is designed for integrated BMX headtubes and comes with two 3mm Spacers. - 16mm top cap - Two 3mm spacers included - Precision cartridge bearings - Weight: 104g
$40.00 $79.99 50% Savings
- Upper Headset Assembly for 2010+ Madone - Bearing, Compression Ring, 15mm Top Cap - Go green and save green — Zero packaging means zero waste and zero extra cost
• Aluminum • Semi-sealed mechanism • 1 1/8 inch • S.H.I.S.: EC34/28.6, EC34/30
- Steel cup semi-integrated design - Threaded semi-integrated design - Fits many Sun cruisers and others - Caged bearing 5/32" x 22A - Cup Diameter: 44mm - Race Diameter: 30mm - Stack Height: 18.2mm
- Steel cups - Steel retainer bearings - Available in chrome or black - S.H.I.S.: EC34/28.6-26tpi|EC34/30 - Steerer Dia: 28.6mm - Cup Dia: 34mm - Race Dia: 30mm - Stack Ht: 40mm Size: 1-1/8"
• Steel • Retainer ball bearings, includes top cap and star nut • 1 1/8 inch • S.H.I.S.: EC34/28.6, EC34/30
- Steel cups - Steel retainer bearings - Available in chrome or black - Steerer Dia: 25.4mm - Cup Dia: 30mm
• Steel • Retainer ball bearings, includes top cap and star nut • 1 inch • S.H.I.S.: EC30/25.4, EC30/26
$6.99 - $14.99
- Steel cups - Steel retainer bearings - Available in chrome or black - S.H.I.S.: EC32/25.4-24tpi|EC32/27 - Steerer Dia: 25.4mm - Cup Dia: 32.5mm
The Sunday BMX headset is a quality headset at an affordable price: period. It offers one of the lower stack heights on the market and uses a Campagnolo standard spec for 1-1/8-inch integrated headsets. - 45º tapered bearings with 41.8mm outer diameter to fit 42mm BMX head tubes - Compatible with Odyssey GTX Gyro, GTX-R, GTX-S and Snafu Mobeus. - Comes with matching 3mm and 5mm spacers - Weight with/without spacers: 2.1/2.3 oz.
- Precision CNC-machined and color-anodized with laser-etched graphics - 1-1/8" kits include: (1ea) 3mm, 6mm, 12mm, and 25mm spacers - 1.5" kits include: (1ea) 3mm, 6mm & (2ea) 12mm spacers
SRAM's Headset Spacer Set gives you what you need for setting handlebars to the correct height for a custom fit. These lightweight 1 1/8-inch headset spacers feature a carbon finish with stylish SRAM logos. You get two 5mm spacers and one 10mm and 15mm one.
RockShox's Headset Spacer Set is a perfect compliment to your RockShox fork. These lightweight 1 1/8-inch headset spacers feature a carbon finish with stylish RockShox logos. You get two 5mm spacers, one 10mm, and one 15mm.
• Bearing Type: Cartridge • Color: Black • Crown Race: 40mm • Defined Color: Black • Lower Stack Height: 0.8 mm • S.H.I.S Lower: ZS55 • S.H.I.S Upper: ZS44 • S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6 • Upper Stack Height: 15.8 mm • Weight: 109 g
Full complement stainless steel angular contact cartridge bearings packed with Ritchey high-webbing grease. - Sealed cartridge bearings - Material: CroMo - Lower Fit (S.H.I.S.): ZS56/40 - Bearing: Ti coated, sealed Cartidge - Weight: 40-52g
Full complement stainless steel angular contact cartridge bearings packed with Ritchey high-webbing grease. - Sealed cartridge bearings - Top cap: 7.3 - Material: CroMo - Upper Fit (S.H.I.S.): ZS44/28.6 - Upper HT OD/ID: 50/44 - Bearing: Sealed cartridge - Weight: 43g (7.3mm)
Ritchey's Cyclocross Pro Press-Fit Headset is compatible with head tubes that accept internal headset cups. It's a sleek, low-profile headset with an integrated brake cable hanger that will clean up your cable routing. Made with Ritchey's proven angular-contact bearings, special Ritchey grease and aluminum and carbon components, this light, durable headset will steer you to the podium.
- Traditional and integrated type replacement headset crown races
1-inch model: • Bearing Type: Cup and Cone • Color: Silver/Black • Crown Race: 26 • Defined Color: Silver • Lower Stack Height: 10.5 mm • S.H.I.S Lower: EC30 • S.H.I.S Upper: EC30 • S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 25.4-24tpi Quill • Upper Stack Height: 26 mm • Weight: 130 g 1-1/8-inch model: • Bearing Type: Cup and Cone • Color: Silver/Black • Crown Race: 30 • Defined Color: Silver • Lower Stack Height: 10.7 mm • S.H.I.S Lower: EC34 • S.H.I.S Upper: EC34 • S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6-26tpi Quill • Upper Stack Height: 26 mm • Weight: 140 g
Ritchey's Logic Headset boasts machined aluminum cups for excellent longevity, light weight and super looks. A smaller upper angular cartridge bearing saves weight while a larger lower angular cartridge bearing boosts strength and durability.
The ultimate in smoothness, longevity and quality, Ritchey's SuperLogic just happens to be super light as well. It uses precision-machined aluminum cups with double-sealed cartridge bearing for years of service. That smoothness and durability we talked about? The bearings are Ti-coated ceramic hybrids that carry a lifetime guarantee.
Ritchey's SuperLogic Zero Press Fit Headset is compatible with head tubes that accept internal headset cups. It's a sleek internal headset with Ritchey's proven angular-contact bearings, a special Ritchey grease and aluminum cups for super light weight. For smoothness and durability, the bearings are Ti-coated ceramic hybrids that carry a lifetime guarantee.
Ritchey's Superlogic Zero Press Fit Tapered Headset is compatible with head tubes that accept internal headset cups in tapered head tubes. This slick set features ceramic bearings for the smoothest turns, while the minimal profile keeps your stack height low. It's light, durable, and smooth; you're set.
Upgrade your headset with a Ritchey's WCS carbon top cap assembly. Includes a carbon top cap, 1-1/8-inch star nut, bolt, and dust plug.
Ritchey's WCS Logic Cross Headset boasts machined aluminum cups for excellent longevity, light weight and super looks. A smaller upper angular cartridge bearing saves weight while a larger lower angular cartridge bearing boosts strength and durability. The integrated brake-cable hanger is a nice, clean touch.
Page 1 of 8 Next page