The small bladder with its horizontal shape is specially designed for the Pulse hip belt. Thanks to the drinking bottle’s side flaps, the space available is put to optimal use and there is even room for tools and food in the hip bag. The drinking tube is a standard length and compatible with all the other drinking tubes in the range. Our drinking system allows liquid to be continuously supplied, without having to interrupt the sporting activity. Deuter backpacks are specially designed with drinking systems in mind. The whole system is BPA-free as well as PFC-free.
- Taste-FreeTM: The interior of the bladder and the tube are as smooth as glass. Thanks to these molecular features, the streamer is taste-free, very hygienic, and easy to clean.
- Grunge-GuardTM: This layer, which is securely fastened to the carrier material, inhibits the growth of bacteria in the drinking system.
- Easy Clean: The drinking system can be easily filled and cleaned thanks to its wide opening which expands over the whole width – absolutely leak-free due to the push clip closure.
- Dirt Guard: The attachable protective cap keeps the mouthpiece free from dirt during longer journeys.
- Top-performing hydration system with technology from Source Vagabond
- Helix Valve enables a constant flow of liquid
- Streamer Clip: full-width top opening for easy filling and cleaning, sliding clip is absolutely leakproof
This deuter product is free of intentionally used PFAS (per & polyfluorinated chemicals). deuter thus reduces the use of substances, that are known to harm the environment and health. For Outdoor products, PFAS are mainly used for water-repellant treatments. Instead, Deuter uses an alternative DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation.